Request an interpreter!
We are a mission-based language access program and we can help you prepare for doctor office visits, complete intake forms, attend appointments, receive treatment instructions, and arrange follow-up visits. If you are service provider, please request an interpreter on the following button:
- Our services also include:
- In-person and telephone medical interpreter in Amharic, Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Centralized coordination and access center where clinics and medical specialists can request services online, and clients can call or come to arrange needed services.
- Simultaneous interpretation for group sessions.
- Training to providers on use of interpreters.
- Training to bilingual staff as medical interpreters.
- Document translation.
Come visit us
"Our Medical Interpreters undergo language proﬁciency screening and training in interpretation techniques, ethics, and medical vocabulary. "
3166 Mt Pleasant St. NW, Washington, DC 20010
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm