Come to Empoderate!
We are a safe and welcoming space for the LGBTQ community. The services you can access completely for free include:
- Navigation to health care, education, legal, mental health, job readiness, and other support services.
- Individual counseling on HIV and substance use prevention.
- HIV and STI rapid testing.
- Leadership and community involvement activities.
- Health education group discussions.
- Health promotion workshops.
- Educational support groups for people living with HIV.
- Recreational and sporting events, movie nights, retreats, and so much more!
Come visit us
"You can be yourself in Empodérate. Like you, we are Trans-Latina women who come together to share our dreams, worries, learn about self-care and health, and get more involved with our community. Come and be a part of our family!"
-Participant, El Salvador, 29 years old
La Casa Community Health Action Center
3166 Mt Pleasant St. NW, Washington, DC 20010
Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm